Currently so desperate to move out that Craigslist ads look pretty appealing
I WORK IN A HOTEL AND ON THE ELEVATOR I ASKED A GUEST HOW HIS DAY WAS GOING AND HE WAS LIKE “I JUST GOME ME SOME LOVIN” AND I JUST
Why do characters on teen dramas always get on beds with shoes on like my mom would have whopped my ass
Hi let’s all put our hands together and pray that I get tickets to see fall out boy in September since they’re playing 4 blocks from my house
Ok so I’m seriously considering going to a tattoo shop tomorrow and scheduling an appointment to get my Harry Potter tattoo.
Someone should produce a show about Resident Assistants at my Alma Mater I would watch the heck out of that show
omg I just called my mom over to read this funny text post and after she read it she stared at me for like 5 seconds and then laughed at me and told me I’m never gonna get pregnant
Today this girl I went to high school with got engaged. I, on the other hand, was busy singing a one person rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody in the shower.
This is my life, these are my choices.
a tragedy in 3 parts by me.
- My adviser asked me to talk to her Writing 170 class while she was away
- And to help them prepare for their final debate
- giving me detailed instructions about what to do during the class time
- even if some Grad Assistant was supposed to show up to help me out
- Grad assistant showed up late and I just got started
- They are all so whiny omfg (on not all but the majority of them)
- Like why are you in college if you don’t want to work
- Also the most whiny ones were the upperclassmen in the class, which is just fucking ridiculous
- I got pushback the entire time
- It was boring
- They were boring (not everyone, mind you)
- Seriously it was so boring
- The smart ones did really well
- I was so annoyed.
In short, today was good, and then annoying, and now good ‘cause I’m at work.
Ugh I’m just thankful for the freshmen and students that were good and patient and awesome.
apparently my eyes put spells on people
But my look looks like a less attractive version of this
obvs, how can you resist me.
"I have sooo much stuff to do"
I say as I sit at work throwing darts on a coark board/blogging my panties away.