a tragedy in 3 parts by me.
- My adviser asked me to talk to her Writing 170 class while she was away
- And to help them prepare for their final debate
- giving me detailed instructions about what to do during the class time
- even if some Grad Assistant was supposed to show up to help me out
- Grad assistant showed up late and I just got started
- They are all so whiny omfg (on not all but the majority of them)
- Like why are you in college if you don’t want to work
- Also the most whiny ones were the upperclassmen in the class, which is just fucking ridiculous
- I got pushback the entire time
- It was boring
- They were boring (not everyone, mind you)
- Seriously it was so boring
- The smart ones did really well
- I was so annoyed.
In short, today was good, and then annoying, and now good ‘cause I’m at work.
Ugh I’m just thankful for the freshmen and students that were good and patient and awesome.